She Votes is an intersectional story of the women who won suffrage, and those who have continued to raise their voices for equality ever since.
From the first female Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation to the first woman to wear pants on the Senate floor, author Bridget Quinn shines a spotlight on the women who broke down barriers.
This deluxe book also honors the 100th anniversary of the Nineteenth Amendment with illustrations by 100 women artists.
- A colorful, intersectional account of the struggle for women's rights in the United States
- Features heart-pounding scenes and keenly observed portraits
- Includes dynamic women from Elizabeth Cady Stanton to Audre Lorde
She Votes is a refreshing and illuminating book for feminists of all kinds.
Each artist brings a unique perspective; together, they embody the multiplicity of women in the United States.
- From the pen of rockstar author and historian Bridget Quinn, this book tells the story of women's suffrage.
- Perfect gift for feminists of all ages and genders who want to learn more about the 19th amendment and the journey to equal representation.
- A visually gorgeous book that will be at home on the shelf or on the coffee table.
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 232