Edward Gorey: Drop Curtain Jigsaw Puzzle
Edward Gorey is beloved for the boundless imagination and sharp humor exhibited in his more than 100 published works. His profound affection for literature, film, ballet, and storytelling are on display in this puzzle, adapted from a black-and-white drop curtain designed and used for the 1992 Philadelphia and Cambridge productions of Amphigorey: The Musical, which Gorey both wrote and designed the sets for. In this illustration, lackadaisical Edwardian characters lounge across the curtain in a fantasy that could only come from the strangely-wonderful mind of Gorey himself.
- High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for a snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
- Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
- Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.