Actually Curious, Culture Edition
A card game and a mission to spread empathy, Actually Curious helps players build connections through meaningful questions. The Culture edition explores our lived experiences through the lens of the culture we love.
- Journaling practice: Explore your own biases and values by using the questions as journaling prompts.
- Family & Friends: Bring thoughtful questions to your next game night to unlock stories that have been waiting for the perfect moment to be told.
- Intentional Dating: Whether it be the first date, or the 100th date, get to know each other's values and views on a deeper level.
- Conversation Starters: Meaningful questions to help break the ice and put an end to small talk.
A card game that builds connections through meaningful questions.
- The deck consists of 52 cards in a calming purple.
- The size of a standard playing card deck, so you can bring it with you everywhere.
- High quality production using ethical labor and paper supply practices.