ECO-T Saffron Fountain Pen, TWSBI
- F, M, B, Stub1.1 nib choices
- Pen cap is able to post onto the back of the pen
- Piston Filler Fountain pen.
- Simply unscrew the end cap, dip it into ink, screw back the end cap, and you're done! Ready to write!
- Pen cap has an inner cap to insure a perfect seal when stored away.
- Made for the beginner who just wants to try out fountain pens, all the way to the experts. A good everyday worker.
- Please note: Ink is NOT included
A quick no-brainer guide to choosing nib sizes in an overly complicated fountain pen world:
For the normal writer, F is the most popular
If you tend to lean on a bigger font, M will be perfect
B is for statements! Sign a check in B, write a header in B, and do some coloring/shading in B
Stub nibs are italic in writing style (have a special card or invitation to write?)