Old Fashioned Drink Mini Card, Scout Editions
Back of card: 'The Old Fashioned cocktail acquired its name and was popularised in America but the origins of a cocktail comprising a spirit, sweetener, and bitters are English and follow the creation of the first aromatic bitters by London apothecary Richard Stoughton circa 1690.'
- Riso-printed with soy-based inks, on quality fsc certified card stock.
- Please note that each print will vary very slightly, making each one one-off and unique. Offsetting may occur, we think add extra charm.
- A folded card, blank inside for you to write a message.
- Comes with a grey envelope.
- Made in the United Kingdom
- 4.1″ x 3.1″