We are extremely into the gift guides our team has put together this year, and this one is no exception. Comfort and joy. Maybe it's the return of scrunchies and fanny packs or maybe it's Maybelline, but we are feeling particularly nostalgic this holiday season.
1. Mailable Paper Dolls are throwing us back into childhood. They're gorgeous and would just be so lovely to find in the mail.
2. A stationery set with beautiful illustrations of a vintage camera and typewriter, packaged together in a sophisticated box. Swoon!
3. A colorful puzzle of vintage paper dolls and clothing attachments.
4. Gelly Rolls! For any millennial who remembers pouring over these pens trying to find the perfect color and sheen to take your 4th-grade social studies notes in your Lisa Frank notebook.
6. For friends who love Friends. Is there anything more comforting than a rerun marathon?
7. Nothing really beats the smell of a new set of pencils and Blackwing can do no wrong. Blackwing's Pearl set comes with balanced graphite in the prettiest snowy day white finish.
8. Cotton candy, sweet and low...
9. Something about a tinsel tree makes us want to watch black and white movies.
10. This Classic Air Mail set is so unique you'll be lucky if there are any left by the time you read this.
11. Kaweco's Student Rollerballs are just so freaking cool. Each one is an homage to a different music genre.
If any of these ideas speak to you or if you need help assembling a gift, let us know! Red Barn Mercantile and Penny Post are both offering custom gift options and it would be our absolute pleasure to earn you the title of best gifter this holiday season!