Pro Gear Slim Winter Sky Fountain Pen, Sailor
Pillow Book – a collection of widely read Japanese essays written during the early 1000s – is the theme of this series from the Sailor Pen Company. Various subjects were touched on in this collection of poems and anecdotes, however, one that was frequently mentioned is the four seasons.
Introducing the third in Sailor's annual release of the Pillow Book series – the Professional Gear Winter Sky. This special edition pen captures the feel of a fresh winter’s morning with the gentlest of lilac colors set against frosty, white gold accents.
This Sailor Professional Gear Slim fountain pen comes equipped with Sailor's legendary 14k rhodium-plated gold nib in a wide variety of nib sizes. The cap screws to open/close and can push to post onto the back of the barrel when writing. The flat top cap features the Sailor anchor logo inset into the top finial.
The Professional Gear fountain pen comes with a Sailor proprietary converter as well as two proprietary Sailor Black ink cartridges.
- Color: Purple
- Demonstrator: No
- Body Material: Resin
- Cap Rotations: 2
- Cap Type: Screw-cap
- Compatible inks & refills: Bottled inks, Proprietary Sailor ink cartridges
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge, Converter
- Grip Material: Resin
- Nib Size: Broad
- Nib Color: Silver
- Nib Material: 14k Gold
- Postable: Yes
- Retractable: No
- Trim: Silver
- Diameter - Body: 12mm (0.47in)
- Diameter - Cap (without clip): 14.6mm (0.57in)
- Diameter - Cap (with clip): 17.2mm (0.68in)
- Diameter - Grip (mm): 9.7mm
- Length - Body: 109.7mm (4.32in)
- Length - Cap: 59.8mm (2.35in)
- Length - Nib: 19.2mm (0.76in)
- Length - Overall (Closed): 123.3mm (4.85in)
- Length - Overall (Posted): 142.1mm (5.59in)