The World of Jane Austen Puzzle
Piece together the world of Jane Austen, from the rolling hills of Derbyshire, via Hampshire and Lyme Regis, to the golden stone of the Bath skyline. As you immerse yourself in the proposals and balls of nineteenth-century England, why not take a turn around the garden with Mr Knightley, surprise Mr Darcy at Pemberley or escape to the seaside with Anne Elliot? Austen and her real-life contemporaries can be found amongst unforgettable characters from all six of her novels. From whispered intrigues to harmonious weddings, Janeites will delight in the details as they build this 1000-piece puzzle.
- 1000-piece puzzle: piece together the world of Jane Austen in this exciting jigsaw inspired by the life and works of the prolific author. The perfect challenge for Janeites – or anyone who loves a good jigsaw.
- Cast of characters: featuring a wide cast of Jane Austen’s contemporaries and characters, take a tour of Austen’s world from the rolling hills of Derbyshire, via Hampshire and Lyme Regis, to the golden stone of the Bath skyline as your build this puzzle.
- ‘the world of ’ jigsaws are a fun way of celebrating the lives and works of creative greats.
- Includes a pull-out poster full of fun Austen facts
- Screen-free fun: from one of the world’s leading publishers of books and gifts on the creative arts. Laurence King publishing works with some of the world’s best illustrators, designers, artists, and photographers to create beautifully produced books and gifts which are acclaimed for their inventiveness, beautiful design, and authoritative texts